Clearview Windows, based in Bridgwater has been established for 14 years, installing uPVC & aluminium to homes & businesses in the local & surrounding areas.
How we started...
After completing an apprenticeship in carpentry, Kirk Hunt gained eight years experience in the double glazing industry before establishing Clearview Windows in 1999. He realised that his vocation was selling windows, doors, etc and felt that the only option available to him was to set up on his own.
Due to our excellent reputation in the industry, we have built the business to now incorporate three fitting teams, one of which has been with us since the beginning; they all pride themselves on excellent workmanship and attention to detail. We provide a professional product and service using only the best materials.
What makes us different?
We can accommodate your needs whether you are looking for a single casement window, full house or even a new conservatory.
We offer a full range of doors, including Composite, French, Patio, Bi-folds and Garage Doors. To complete the look, we can also offer you a choice of wooden or fabric blinds from our fantastic new range.
If you are looking for a conservatory, look no further. We can help you with the best option to suit your needs from design to completion. We will provide you with a computer generated drawing to show you how the finished product will look. Our own builders will start the base and brickwork and we will make sure you are happy before moving on to the next stage, we can even tile the floor and install radiators if required.
- Established for 14 years
- Grade 'A' window energy rating as standard
- 10 year insurance backed guarantee on all products
- FENSA registered
- Satisfaction Guaranteed on all installations – you don’t pay until you’re satisfied.
- Prompt response and assistance
- Experienced team offering advice and help
- Qualified Service department, with a full-time customer care engineer
Areas We Cover
- Bridgwater and the surrounding area
- Taunton and the surrounding area
- Burnham and Highbridge
- Weston, Nailsea, and Portishead
- Cullompton and Tiverton